1Beginners Guide to perform Username, E-mail Search and Investigation
In this article we’ll discuss how to perform Username, E-mail Search and Investigation.
You can check specific usernames to see where they are being used (e.g., social media sites) or to know whether a particular username really exists.
- Check User Name : Check the use of a specific username on 160 social networks. This is useful to discover target social media accounts to see if they are using the same username on multiple platforms.
- Namechk : Check to see whether a specified username is used for major domain names and social media sites.
- Namecheckr : Check a domain and social username availability across multiple networks.
- User Search : Scan 45 popular social media websites.
Free services can help you to locate people according to their associated e-mail address. E-mail validation services check whether an e-mail address exists and gives other detailed technical information about it.
- E-mail Dossier : This site gives detailed technical validation reports about e-mails.
- Emailhippo : Free Email address verification service.
- Hunter : This website offers free Email address verification service/100 email per month.
- E-mail Checker : You can use this site to verify whether an e-mail address is real.
- Mail Tester : This site offers e-mail address verification.
- Byte Plant E-mail Validator : You can validate e-mail addresses in bulk.
- E-mail Format : Find the e-mail address formats in use at thousands of companies.
- E-mail Permutator+ : This is a free e-mail permutator service.
- com: Provide e-mail address patterns for more than 1,000 companies.
- Scam Dex : This is a huge archive of scam e-mails.
- E-mail Header Analysis : Get detailed technical information extracted from e-mail headers. This includes the sender IP address, e-mail, and sender ISP in addition to geographical information. To use this service, you need to copy the e-mail header and paste it into the E-mail Header Analysis engine and click “Submit header for analysis.” See the following note to learn how to extract the Gmail message header.
Follow these steps to extract e-mail headers from Gmail:
- Open the target e-mail.
- Click the down arrow located next to the Reply button and select “Show original”