2How to use IPTV with VLC (Windows 7 and 10 Guide)
VLC is one of greatest media players if you want to stream Live TV from your PC and Laptop. You simply need an M3U format channel list to run it with this media player. Germany IPTV Lists.
There are two different ways to use IPTV with VLC. Download and follow the step to install VLC Media Player. Greece IPTV Lists.
The first method
Upload file m3u. With this method please make sure you downloaded your M3U list. If you don’t have M3U list you can ask for it. After that, follow this guide step by step:
Step 1: Open up VLC Media Player
Step 2: Simply Drag & Drop downloaded m3u file with your VLC or open it via Media > Open File > “Choose your .m3u file
Now, you should be able to watch IPTV with VLC media player.
- Millions of Facebook user phones appear in an open database on the Internet
- Facebook Launched a tool that allows data disconnection with third parties
- Rare diseases diagnosis using Artificial Intelligence
- Recent Cyber Attacks generate an impact of 40,000 million euros in one year
- How Cheaper Batteries can Last Longer and Support More recharge Cycles